We welcome you to garliccare, here we try to answers all you question about garlic and how to grow garlic, plant garlic, and garlic recipes. But this article or guide will talk about when should i eat garlic morning or night? .
Read also: HOW LONG DOES GARLIC STAY IN YOUR BLOODSTREAM?
The best time to eat raw garlic is in the morning that is before breakfast, why? the reason being that before breakfast the bacterias in the body are being exposed and cannot stand before the power of the raw garlic at that time.
WHEN SHOULD I EAT GARLIC MORNING OR NIGHT?
Read also: HOW TO GET RID OF THE SMELL OF GARLIC FROM YOUR BREATH
Science or studies proven that eaten raw garlic on an empty stomach serves as a powerful and effective antibiotic, hence good to be eaten in the morning before breakfast.
BENEFITS OF GARLIC IN A DIET
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.
By Joe Leech, MS on June 28, 2018
Recently, science has confirmed many of the benefits we can drive from garlic in our health. And this benefit can only be when you consume garlic and this is where you add it to your diet or eat it in any way.
Moreover, consider garlic recipe is an important secret to your healthy life. Find below some of the major health benefits you drive from garlic by including garlic in your diet:
- Garlic had compounds having great power, influence, or effect medicinal properties.
Garlic plant is among of onion family and contains compounds like sulfur which science believed it gives or brings health benefits
- Aside from the very good nutritious garlic maybe it also as very few calories.
Garlic is very nutritious with low calories, and one clove of garlic that is (3grams) of raw garlic has the following potent medicinal properties of our daily value.
- 2% of Manganese
- 2% of Vitamin B6
- 1 % of Vitamin C
- 1 % Selenium
- 06 grams of Fiber and
- Calcium, C
- Garlic in a diet can heal sickness like the common cold
- Garlic included in the daily diet can improve cholesterol level, hence lowing the risk of getting heart disease. Garlic can lover the total and LDL cholesterol, garlic is recommended for those with high cholesterol
- The active compounds in garlic mention earlier can help in reducing blood pressure.
- Due to antioxidants that garlic contains may help prevent Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia.
- Garlic can also help in a long life.
- Including garlic in a diet for athletic might increase their performance.
- It’s also proven that garlic may help in improving Bone Health
- When you eat garlic you may be able to detoxify heavy metals in your body
- Finally, garlic taste very delicious and it is easy to add to a diet
Garlic can be used in many diets like savory dishes, soups, sauces, and many more, and for many years science has believed garlic has a lot of medicinal properties which has confirmed now.
- HOW TO GET RID OF THE SMELL OF GARLIC FROM YOUR BREATH
- HOW LONG DOES GARLIC STAY IN YOUR BLOODSTREAM?
- WHAT DOES PUTTING GARLIC IN YOUR EAR DO?
- DOES EATING RAW GARLIC BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM?
- DOES GARLIC HELP WITH EAR PAIN?
- HOW TO CONTROL GARLIC PESTS
- BEST GARLIC VARIETIES TO GROW AT HOME
- GARLIC MUSTARD PLANT PROFILE
- HOW TO PREPARE THE SOIL FOR GROWING GARLIC
- HOW TO BRAID GARLIC BULB?