You will always be grateful for using this recipe for your next batch of drumsticks. Putting in a lot of garlic will make them so delectable. It all about the marinade or the sauce that you will cook the drumsticks in.
We welcome you to garliccare, here we try to answers all you question about garlic and how to grow garlic, plant garlic, and garlic recipes. But this article or guide will talk about Garlic and drumsticks recipe
GARLIC AND DRUMSTICKS INGREDIENTS
To make your Garlic and Drumsticks better than what is been prepare and sold at a restaurant or store or any other place then you will need suitable ingredients to support it. Find below the ingredients for this Garlic and drumsticks recipe:
- 1-pound chicken drumsticks
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- ¼ cup of orange juice
- ¼ cup coconut oil (room temperature, for marinade)
- 1 tbsp. red pepper flakes
- 3 minced green onions
- 6 minced garlic cloves
GARLIC DRUMSTICKS SERVINGS
This Garlic bread recipe is designed to serve 4 – 6 people at a table so if you want to serve more people at a table then the ingredients of this recipe must increase.
GARLIC DRUMSTICKS PREPARATION TIME
Preparing Garlic and drumsticks will take you up to just 55 minutes to finished, which is an ideal time for you to hold your hunger and wait. It does not waste much time to prepare.
HOW TO PREPARE GARLIC AND DRUMSTICKS?
- First, you have to Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. and also Grease a large or big baking dish and put aside.
- Combine the ingredients to make the marinade that is: coconut oil, soy sauce, maple syrup, salt, red pepper flakes and orange juice in a medium saucepan.
- Then you have to add the cornstarch to the sauce and boil it and stirring it constantly so that the sauce becomes thicker.
- Put the drumsticks in a container with the sauce and allow them to sit for at least 30 minutes.
- Transfer into a baking dish in addition to the garlic and minced green onions and bake it for about 40 minutes or until the chicken is well cooked and crispy.
WHAT TO SERVE GARLIC BREAD WITH
What you can serve garlic drumstick with is ranch sauce for a contrasting flavor.
OTHER GARLIC RECIPE
- BETTER THAN RESTAURANT GARLIC BREAD
- AWESOME GARLIC MASHED POTATOES
- AWESOME GARLIC AND BROCCOLI SHRIMP DELIGHT
- EXTREMELY DELICIOUS GARLIC SOUP
- HOW TO PREPARE THE SOIL FOR GROWING AND PLANTING GARLIC
BENEFITS OF GARLIC IN A DIET
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.
By Joe Leech, MS on June 28, 2018
Recently, science has confirmed many of the benefits we can drive from garlic in our health. And this benefit can only be when you consume garlic and this is where you add it to your diet or eat it in any way.
Moreover, consider garlic recipe is an important secret to your healthy life. Find below some of the major health benefits you drive from garlic by including garlic in your diet:
- Garlic had compounds having great power, influence, or effect medicinal properties.
Garlic plant is among of onion family and contains compounds like sulfur which science believed it gives or brings health benefits
- Aside from the very good nutritious garlic maybe it also as very few calories.
Garlic is very nutritious with low calories, and one clove of garlic that is (3grams) of raw garlic has the following potent medicinal properties of our daily value.
- 2% of Manganese
- 2% of Vitamin B6
- 1 % of Vitamin C
- 1 % Selenium
- 06 grams of Fiber and
- Calcium, C
- Garlic in a diet can heal sickness like the common cold
- Garlic included in the daily diet can improve cholesterol level, hence lowing the risk of getting heart disease. Garlic can lover the total and LDL cholesterol, garlic is recommending for those with high cholesterol
- The active compounds in garlic mention earlier can help in reducing blood pressure.
- Due to antioxidants that garlic contains may help prevent Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia.
- Garlic can also help in a long life.
- Including garlic in a diet for athletic might increase their performance.
- It’s also proven that garlic may help in improving Bone Health
- When you eat garlic you may be able to detoxify heavy metals in your body
- Finally, garlic taste very delicious and it is easy to add to a diet
Garlic can be used in many diets like savory dishes, soups, sauces, and many more, and for many years’ science believed garlic has a lot of medicinal properties which has confirmed now.