We welcome you to garliccare. Here we try to answer all your question about garlic and how to grow garlic, plant garlic and make garlic recipes. But will this article or guide answer the question “How to make garlic butter for bread?”
HOW TO MAKE GARLIC BUTTER FOR BREAD?
It’s ridiculously simple. To create homemade garlic butter, follow these steps:
- Parsley, chives, and garlic should all be finely chopped.
- In a mixing basin, combine all the ingredients.
- Pair it with your preferred recipes!
Check the ingredients below.
While garlic butter is the primary component of garlic bread, it can also be used to flavor fish, steaks, veggies, and pasta.
Although you may purchase pre-made garlic butter, it is far easier and tastes better to make your own. This straightforward dish combines salted butter, minced garlic, and optionally chopped parsley.
While the butter-to-garlic ratio in this recipe is great for creating garlic bread, if you plan to use the compound butter to flavor meat, fish, or vegetables, you may want to increase the amount of butter to balance out the garlic’s intensity.
Although the garlic butter can be served “raw” or cold, its qualities are enhanced when served warm. Drizzle it over steamed shrimp with beer, mashed potatoes, or grilled asparagus.
To recreate a steakhouse experience, shape the garlic butter into a log, chill it, and cut a thick coin to serve on top of the meat. It’s also delectable poured over egg noodles and topped with grated Parmesan.
This is the greatest garlic butter I’ve ever had; it goes perfectly with everything from potatoes to garlic bread. We enjoy spreading homemade garlic butter on mashed potatoes, steak, and even shrimp!
With simple ingredients you’re likely to have on hand, this garlic butter is superior to anything you’ll find in a restaurant and is sure to become a household staple!
GARLIC BUTTER DELECTABLE
I adore garlic butter; it’s fantastic on bread, vegetables, and garlic toast. This garlic butter contains a secret ingredient, a dash of lemon juice, which enhances its flavor.
Related Guide: DELICIOUS GARLIC PORK CHOPS
We manufacture large batches on a regular basis, so I always have some on hand. The best part is that you can store it in the refrigerator for up to two weeks or even freeze it! I defrost it and combine it with vegetables or mashed potatoes for a quick and delectable complement.
If you want to spread it on toast, thaw it for around 15 seconds in the microwave on extremely low power.
HOW LONG IS GARLIC BUTTER GOOD FOR?
Garlic butter will keep for approximately a week in the refrigerator. If you wish to keep it for a longer period of time, place it in the freezer! I prefer to freeze garlic butter in an ice cube tray so that I can easily include it in my cooking.
Read also: AWESOME GARLIC CHICKEN RECIPE MADE EASY
It’s an easy and delectable way to dress up roasted root vegetables, steamed broccoli, or even air fried mushrooms!
THE BEST GARLIC BUTTER FOR BREAD YOU’VE EVER MADE
TIME REQUIRED FOR PREPARATIONS
This is the greatest garlic butter I’ve ever had; it goes perfectly with everything from potatoes to garlic bread.
- 1 cup softened salted butter
- 2 minced tiny garlic cloves.
- 2 tbsp. minced fresh parsley.
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 2 to 3 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Serve alongside bread or over steamed vegetables.
VARIATIONS ON A RECIPE
- Roasted Garlic Butter: Combine half a bulb of roasted garlic (about 4 to 6 cloves) and 1/2 stick of butter in a small bowl. Due to the sweetness of roasted garlic, you may use more of it without the butter being excessively garlicky. Blend according to the guidelines in the recipe.
- Garlic and parsley butter: purée 1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley with the garlic butter. Add approximately 3/4 teaspoon salt (less if salted butter is used) and 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
- Lemon, Garlic, and Parsley Butter: Combine 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley, 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, 1 teaspoon kosher salt (less if using salted butter), and 1/4 teaspoon crushed black pepper in a food processor. Add 1 to 2 teaspoons of minced shallot if preferred.
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil/Butter: Substitute half butter and half extra-virgin olive oil for the 4 tablespoons butter; mix together with the crushed garlic.
HOW TO KEEP GARLIC BUTTER FRESH?
Refrigerate the compound butter, tightly wrapped, for up to two weeks. Wrap securely with plastic wrap and store it in the freezer for up to a year.
Read Also: GARLIC KNOTS RECIPE
TIPS FOR HOW MAKE GARLIC BUTTER FOR BREAD
- If using unsalted butter, season it with a touch of salt before proceeding with this recipe.
- While you can use jarred garlic or garlic powder for the fresh garlic in this recipe, the taste complexity will be a pale imitation of what it would be if you used fresh.
- If you like less garlicky butter, start with 1 fresh garlic clove.
GARLIC BUTTER: HOW TO USE IT FOR GARLIC BREAD
- In a saucepan over medium-low heat, melt the garlic butter for approximately 3 minutes.
- Split a big 12 1/2-ounce loaf of crusty Italian or French bread in half and arrange the halves cut-side up on a baking pan. Broil the bread on high for about 2 minutes, or until it is toasted and golden brown. Keep an eye out.
- Brush the garlic-butter mixture generously over the bread and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley.
- If desired, sprinkle with a few tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese. Reheat the bread for 30 seconds to 1 minute under the broiler. Remove it from the oven, cut into wedges, and serve.
TO SUM UP
Garlic butter is the primary component of garlic bread. It can also be used to flavor fish, steaks, veggies, and pasta.
Although you may purchase pre-made garlic butter, it is far easier and tastes better to create your own. Making garlic butter is ridiculously simple. Garlic butter will keep for approximately a week in the refrigerator.
I prefer to freeze garlic butter in an ice cube tray. It’s an easy and delectable way to dress up roasted root vegetables, steamed broccoli, or even air-fried mushrooms.
Refrigerate the compound butter for up to two weeks or store it in the freezer for a year.
Hope you enjoy making garlic butter bread.