Have you try garlic soup at home before, you may think there will too much garlic in the soup, but trust me you will really enjoy preparing it. When you will combine or put together garlic with a good amount of cheese it will give you an incredibly smooth and tasty soup to enjoy.
People may think there will be too much of the garlic in the soup, but if the garlic is properly combined well with cheese the garlic soup becomes very delicious.
INGREDIENT FOR MAKING GARLIC SOUP
To make your garlic soup better than what is been prepare at a restaurant then you will need suitable ingredients to support it. Find below the ingredients for this Garlic soup recipe:
- 4 cups low fat turkey broth
- ½ (quantity needed) chopped sweet onion
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Pinch dried sage
- Pinch dried cumin
- Salt, pepper
This garlic soup recipe is will be able to serve four 4 people at a table so if you want to serve more people at a table then the ingredients of this recipe must increase.
GARLIC SOUP PREPARATION TIME
Preparing garlic soup will take you up to just 50 minutes to get it finished, which is an ideal time for you to hold your hunger and wait. It does not waste much time to prepare.
METHOD OF PREPARING GARLIC SOUP
To preparing this garlic soup recipe to follow the method listed below
- In a large or big saucepan, you have to heat the butter and add the minced garlic and onion.
- After, cook it for 6 or 7 minutes before adding the turkey broth.
- Keep cooking it on medium heat and add the heavy cream with the dried sage and cumin and also add the salt and pepper.
- Check and monitor the seasonings and adjust it as needed.
- Finally, you have to add the Parmesan cheese and allow the parmesan cheese to melt completely.
WHAT TO SERVE GARLIC SOUP WITH
Garlic soup serves very well with croutons on top or fresh bread on the side.
BENEFITS OF GARLIC IN A DIET
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.
By Joe Leech, MS on June 28, 2018
Recently, science has confirmed many of the benefits we can drive from garlic in our health. And this benefit can only be when you consume garlic and this is where you add it to your diet or eat it in anyway.
- BETTER THAN RESTAURANT GARLIC BURGER
- AWESOME CREAMY GARLIC & VEGGIE CASSEROLE
- DELICIOUS GARLIC PORK CHOPS
- AWESOME GARLIC CHICKEN RECIPE MADE EASY
Moreover, consider garlic recipe is an important secret to your healthy life. Find below some of the major health benefits you drive from garlic by including garlic in your diet:
- Garlic had compounds having great power, influence, or effect medicinal properties.
Garlic plant is among of onion family and contains compounds like sulfur which science believed it gives or brings health benefits
- Aside from the very good nutritious garlic maybe it also as very few calories.
Garlic is very nutritious with low calories, and one clove of garlic that is (3grams) of raw garlic has the following potent medicinal properties of our daily value.
- 2% of Manganese
- 2% of Vitamin B6
- 1 % of Vitamin C
- 1 % Selenium
- 06 grams of Fiber and
- Calcium, C
- Garlic in a diet can heal sickness like the common cold
- Garlic included in the daily diet can improve cholesterol level, hence lowing the risk of getting heart disease. Garlic can lover the total and LDL cholesterol, garlic is recommending for those with high cholesterol
- The active compounds in garlic mention earlier can help in reducing blood pressure.
- Due to antioxidants that garlic contains may help prevent Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia.
- Garlic can also help in a long life.
- Including garlic in a diet for athletic might increase their performance.
- It’s also proven that garlic may help in improving Bone Health
- When you eat garlic you may be able to detoxify heavy metals in your body
- Finally, garlic taste very delicious and it is easy to add to a diet
Garlic can be used in many diets like savory dishes, soups, sauces, and many more, and for many years’ science believed garlic has a lot of medicinal properties which has confirmed now.