Do you like garlic burger? if yes, how do you want it? do you order it or prepare it by yourself? any of these answers suggest that you really like garlic burger so follow through to make one by yourself.
Let me tell you my experience with Garlic Burger, I use to order or buy some garlic sauce burgers whenever am out from home, but I saw that I can prepare some at home and as you know homemade foods are very good for our health and also cheaper, so I decided to create garlic burger at home at the weekend.
And below are the ingredients I used, and the method or the process to follow to give it a try by yourself and you will really enjoy the deliciousness of this garlic burger and you will never buy it outside again because it will not take much of your time and it also very cheaper when made at home.
To make your Garlic Burger better than what is been prepare at a restaurant or any other place then you will need suitable ingredients to support it. Find below the ingredients for this Garlic Burger recipe:
- 1-pound ground chicken
- 3 minced cloves garlic
- 1 large egg
- ⅓cup tapioca flour
- 1 tsp. orange juice
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 minced green onion
- Coconut oil when cooking
- Fresh burger or Kaiser rolls
- Toppings: mayonnaise, sliced tomatoes, pickles or whatever else you like in your burger
This Garlic Burger recipe is designed to serve 4 people at a table so if you want to serve more people at a table then the ingredients of this recipe must increase.
GARLIC BURGER PREPARATION TIME
Preparing Garlic Burger will take you up to just 30 minutes to finished, which is an ideal time for you to hold your hunger and wait. It does not waste much time to prepare.
METHOD OF PREPARING GARLIC BURGER
- You can either bake or fry the chicken patties. I normally prefer using my oven whenever I can, so it’s my personal choice or decision to use the baking method and choose to go with the stovetop here.
- In a mixing bowl, add or put together the ground chicken meat, the garlic, egg, flour and green onion.
- In a different bowl, combine the orange juice, soy sauce and Dijon mustard.
- With the use of your hands, form four(4) chicken patties and heat some coconut oil to a large saucepan for frying them.
- Next, you have to Cook the chicken patties fully, that is about 7 or 8 minutes on both side.
- By using the sauce you created to assemble the chicken burgers.
- Finally, Leave the bread open, and on one side add the chicken patty that you have fried or baked and the sauce and add the mayonnaise, tomato, pickles or all that you like in your burger to the other side.
- Enjoy now …
WHAT TO SERVE GARLIC BURGER WITH
Garlic burger is better Served with chips or French fries.
BENEFITS OF GARLIC IN A DIET
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.
By Joe Leech, MS on June 28, 2018
Recently, science has confirmed many of the benefits we can drive from garlic in our health. And this benefit can only be when you consume garlic and this is where you add it to your diet or eat it in any way.
Moreover, consider garlic recipe is an important secret to your healthy life. Find below some of the major health benefits you drive from garlic by including garlic in your diet:
- Garlic had compounds having great power, influence, or effect medicinal properties.
Garlic plant is among of onion family and contains compounds like sulfur which science believed it gives or brings health benefits
- Aside from the very good nutritious garlic maybe it also as very few calories.
Garlic is very nutritious with low calories, and one clove of garlic that is (3grams) of raw garlic has the following potent medicinal properties of our daily value.
- 2% of Manganese
- 2% of Vitamin B6
- 1 % of Vitamin C
- 1 % Selenium
- 06 grams of Fiber and
- Calcium, C
- Garlic in a diet can heal sickness like the common cold
- Garlic included in the daily diet can improve cholesterol level, hence lowing the risk of getting heart disease. Garlic can lover the total and LDL cholesterol, garlic is recommending for those with high cholesterol
- The active compounds in garlic mention earlier can help in reducing blood pressure.
- Due to antioxidants that garlic contains may help prevent Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia.
- Garlic can also help in a long life.
- Including garlic in a diet for athletic might increase their performance.
- It’s also proven that garlic may help in improving Bone Health
- When you eat garlic you may be able to detoxify heavy metals in your body
- Finally, garlic taste very delicious and it is easy to add to a diet
Garlic can be used in many diets like savory dishes, soups, sauces, and many more, and for many years’ science believed garlic has a lot of medicinal properties which has confirmed now.