Garlic bread is what we are going to consider in this garlic care guide, You may be buying garlic bread from a restaurant or store but if you realize how quick and easy it is to make it at home, you will not waste time buying it outside anymore.
We welcome you to garliccare. Here we try to answer all your questions about garlic and how to grow garlic, plant garlic and make garlic recipes. But this article or guide will talk about garlic bread.
This garlic recipe guide will help you acknowledge how easy, fast, cheap, and tasty it is to prepare garlic bread at home.
This garlic bread can be made or prepared just before serving, or you may choose to prepare it ahead of time by freezing it.
You can make your garlic bread taste so much better than in a restaurant by making sure that the garlic butter goes all the way to the edges of the bread.
To make your garlic bread better than what has been prepared and sold at a restaurant, store, or any other place, then you will need to use suitable ingredients to support it. Find below the ingredients for this Garlic Burger recipe:
- 1 loaf of French bread
- ½ cup of salted butter softened
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese optional
This Garlic bread recipe is designed to serve 16 people at a table so if you want to serve more people at a table then the ingredients of this recipe must increase.
GARLIC BREAD PREPARATION TIME
Preparing Garlic bread will take you up to just 20 minutes to finish, and this includes both cooking and preparing time, which is an ideal time for you to hold your hunger and wait. It does not waste much time to prepare.
CAN YOU FREEZE GARLIC BREAD?
Absolutely yes garlic bread can be frozen, this is better than restaurant garlic bread can be frozen successfully, just simply follow the process below
- Wrap in foil
- Wrap it with plastic wrap
- Then let it thaw naturally or take off the plastic wrap.
- Bake it in a 300 F oven till it becomes warm and then the butter is melted.
- You have gotten fresh garlic bread.
HOW TO MAKE GARLIC BREAD?
The best kind of bread for this garlic bread recipe would be a thick baguette that can hold the spread in the bread or delicious French bread. At the end of this recipe the bread should be hot and chewy throughout and just a little toasty on the edges.
Follow the below laydown procedure for preparing garlic bread step by step
- Combine or put together the softened butter with minced garlic and chopped parsley.
- You can add to it some roasted garlic if only you have some (optional)
- With the use of a serrated knife, cut the bread in half lengthwise. To keep the bread from sliding around, you have to keep it on a kitchen towel.
- You have generously spread each side of the bread sides which are cut with garlic butter. But don’t try to skimp because it will soak in.
- Good work you are now done with your garlic bread
WHAT TO SERVE GARLIC BREAD WITH
Garlic bread is a classic and great dish served side with a juicy steak dinner or oven-baked chicken.
OTHER RELATED GARLIC RECIPE:
- AWESOME GARLIC MASHED POTATOES
- AWESOME GARLIC AND BROCCOLI SHRIMP DELIGHT
- EXTREMELY DELICIOUS GARLIC SOUP
- HOW TO PREPARE THE SOIL FOR GROWING AND PLANTING GARLIC
- BETTER THAN RESTAURANT GARLIC BURGER
GARLIC BREAD NUTRITION INFORMATION
- Calories: 121,
- Carbohydrates: 8g,
- Protein: 1g,
- Fat: 9g,
- Saturated Fat: 4g,
- Cholesterol: 16mg,
- Sodium: 161mg,
- Potassium: 20mg,
- Vitamin A: 205IU,
- Vitamin C: 0.6mg,
- Calcium: 26mg, Iron: 0.5mg
BENEFITS OF GARLIC IN A DIET
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.
By Joe Leech, MS on June 28, 2018
Recently, science has confirmed many of the benefits we can drive from garlic in our health. And this benefit can only be when you consume garlic and this is where you add it to your diet or eat it in any way.
Moreover, consider garlic recipe is an important secret to your healthy life. Find below some of the major health benefits you drive from garlic by including garlic in your diet:
- Garlic had compounds having great power, influence, or effect medicinal properties.
Garlic plant is among of onion family and contains compounds like sulfur which science believed it gives or brings health benefits
- Aside from the very good nutritious garlic maybe it also as very few calories.
Garlic is very nutritious with low calories, and one clove of garlic that is (3grams) of raw garlic has the following potent medicinal properties of our daily value.
- 2% of Manganese
- 2% of Vitamin B6
- 1 % of Vitamin C
- 1 % Selenium
- 06 grams of Fiber and
- Calcium, C
- Garlic in a diet can heal sicknesses like the common cold.
- Garlic included in the daily diet can improve cholesterol levels, hence lowing the risk of getting heart disease. Garlic can love the total and LDL cholesterol, garlic is recommended for those with high cholesterol
- The active compounds in garlic mentioned earlier can help in reducing blood pressure.
- Antioxidants that garlic contains may help prevent Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia.
- Garlic can also help in a long life.
- Including garlic in a diet for athletics might increase their performance.
- It’s also proven that garlic may help in improving Bone Health
- When you eat garlic you may be able to detoxify heavy metals in your body
- Finally, garlic tastes very delicious, and it is easy to add to a diet.
Garlic can be used in many diets like savory dishes, soups, sauces, and many more, and for many years’ science believed garlic has a lot of medicinal properties which has been confirmed now.
Hope you enjoy this garlic bread