You will love it if you cook your salmon with sweet stuff like maple syrup, honey, molasses, bourbon or even some orange juice and zest.
We welcome you to garliccare, here we try to answers all you question about garlic and how to grow garlic, plant garlic, and garlic recipes. But this article or guide will talk about how to prepare garlic and herb baked salmon
Move over there is other stuff to cook with your salmon that is more awesome, that is garlic. Using garlic and herbs but you can only focus attention on the garlic along with some lemon flavor and you will see how great it is to add garlic and herb in your baked salmon.
This garlic recipe guide will focus on how to prepare garlic and herb baked salmon. Follow through to prepare your own garlic and herb baked salmon.
GARLIC AND HERB BAKED SALMON INGREDIENTS
To make your Garlic and herb baked salmon better than what is been prepare and sold at a restaurant or store or any other place then you will need suitable ingredients to support it. Find below the ingredients for this Garlic and herb baked salmon recipe:
- 4 salmon filets
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 6 minced cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped chives
- Cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- Lemon slices
This Garlic and herb baked salmon recipe is design to serve 4 people at a table so if you want to serve more people at a table then the ingredients of this recipe must increase.
GARLIC AND HERB BAKED SALMON PREPARATION TIME
Preparing Garlic and herb baked salmon will take you up to just 30 minutes to finished, which is an ideal time for you to hold your hunger and wait. It does not waste much time to prepare.
METHOD OF GARLIC AND HERB BAKED SALMON
- First, you have to preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Then Put aside a baking dish lined with foil.
- Next, in a skillet, you have to heat the oil and sauté the garlic, cilantro and chives for 5 minutes.
- Then Add the wine and stir it.
- Add the above mixture on top of the salmon then season with salt and cayenne pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
WHAT TO SERVE GARLIC BREAD WITH
What you can serve Garlic and herb baked salmon with lemon slices.
OTHER GARLIC RECIPE
- MUST EAT GARLIC AND DRUMSTICKS
- BETTER THAN RESTAURANT GARLIC BREAD
- AWESOME GARLIC MASHED POTATOES
- AWESOME GARLIC AND BROCCOLI SHRIMP DELIGHT
- EXTREMELY DELICIOUS GARLIC SOUP
BENEFITS OF GARLIC IN A DIET
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.
By Joe Leech, MS on June 28, 2018
Recently, science has confirmed many of the benefits we can drive from garlic in our health. And this benefit can only be when you consume garlic and this is where you add it to your diet or eat it in any way.
Moreover, consider garlic recipe is an important secret to your healthy life. Find below some of the major health benefits you drive from garlic by including garlic in your diet:
- Garlic had compounds having great power, influence, or effect medicinal properties.
Garlic plant is among of onion family and contains compounds like sulfur which science believed it gives or brings health benefits
- Aside from the very good nutritious garlic maybe it also as very few calories.
Garlic is very nutritious with low calories, and one clove of garlic that is (3grams) of raw garlic has the following potent medicinal properties of our daily value.
- 2% of Manganese
- 2% of Vitamin B6
- 1 % of Vitamin C
- 1 % Selenium
- 06 grams of Fiber and
- Calcium, C
- Garlic in a diet can heal sickness like the common cold
- Garlic included in the daily diet can improve cholesterol level, hence lowing the risk of getting heart disease. Garlic can lover the total and LDL cholesterol, garlic is recommending for those with high cholesterol
- The active compounds in garlic mention earlier can help in reducing blood pressure.
- Due to antioxidants that garlic contains may help prevent Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia.
- Garlic can also help in a long life.
- Including garlic in a diet for athletic might increase their performance.
- It’s also proven that garlic may help in improving Bone Health
- When you eat garlic you may be able to detoxify heavy metals in your body
- Finally, garlic taste very delicious and it is easy to add to a diet
Garlic can be used in many diets like savory dishes, soups, sauces, and many more, and for many years’ science believed garlic has a lot of medicinal properties which has confirmed now.