Never think eating garlic in the morning is too early. Here in this garlic recipe, we are going to prepare a casserole breakfast that will arise your taste buds up beautiful with garlic and more of other yummy ingredients.
We welcome you to garliccare, here we try to answers all you question about garlic and how to grow garlic, plant garlic, and garlic recipes. But this article or guide will talk about garlic and breakfast casserole?
In this garlic and breakfast casserole recipe, you can use any other type of meat or sausage you like or prefer to match perfectly well with this morning garlic taste.
It is very good to start your day with a healthy diet to help you have good energy for your work and here in the garlic and breakfast casserole is not exceptional.
Please follow through to know how to prepare a good and healthy breakfast like this for your family.
Now let start
GARLIC AND BREAKFAST CASSEROLE INGREDIENTS
To make your Garlic and breakfast casserole better than what is been prepare and sold at a restaurant or store or any other place then you will need suitable ingredients to support it to make it healthier.
Find below the ingredients for this breakfast casserole recipe:
- 1-pound ground lean turkey
- Olive oil
- 3 tablespoons. minced garlic
- ½ cup of mild salsa
- ½ cup of chopped yellow onion
- 2 cups of a sour cream
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 package shredded hash brown (if frozen make sure you thaw them ahead)
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 medium-size eggs
- Salt, pepper
- Pinch cinnamon
This Garlic and breakfast casserole recipe is designed to serve 4 – 6 people at a table so if you want to serve more people at a table then the ingredients of this recipe must increase.
GARLIC AND BREAKFAST CASSEROLE PREPARATION TIME
Preparing Garlic and breakfast casserole will take you up to just 50 minutes to finished, which is an ideal time for you to hold your hunger and wait. It does not waste much time to prepare.
OTHER GARLIC RECIPE
- HOW TO CURE AND STORE GARLIC AFTER HARVEST
- AWESOME GARLIC AND HERB BAKED SALMON
- MUST EAT GARLIC AND DRUMSTICKS
- BETTER THAN RESTAURANT GARLIC BREAD
- AWESOME GARLIC MASHED POTATOES
HOW TO PREPARE GARLIC AND BREAKFAST CASSEROLE?
- Start by fist Preheating the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Then Spray cooking oil in a large saucepan or baking dish and set aside at the moment.
- Continue by cooking the ground turkey (you can use any other meat) in a skillet with the olive oil and garlic, salsa and onion.
- Next is to Make sure to drain the fat when it’s done.
- Here you have to add the cooked meat or the sausage to the bottom of the baking dish.
- In another bowl, mix together the eggs with the salt, pepper, cinnamon, milk as well as the sour cream.
- Then Pour this egg mixture above on top of the meat mixture.
- Next is to add the hash brown potatoes, and then finally add a layer of the shredded cheese to it.
- And Bake it in the oven for 45 minutes.
- You are now done with your breakfast…. well done and enjoy your healthier breakfast
WHAT TO SERVE GARLIC AND BREAKFAST CASSEROLE WITH
Serve garlic and breakfast casserole in the mornings and your family members will love for that.
BENEFITS OF GARLIC IN A DIET
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.
By Joe Leech, MS on June 28, 2018
Recently, science has confirmed many of the benefits we can drive from garlic in our health. And this benefit can only be when you consume garlic and this is where you add it to your diet or eat it in any way.
Moreover, consider garlic recipe is an important secret to your healthy life. Find below some of the major health benefits you drive from garlic by including garlic in your diet:
- Garlic had compounds having great power, influence, or effect medicinal properties.
Garlic plant is among of onion family and contains compounds like sulfur which science believed it gives or brings health benefits
- Aside from the very good nutritious garlic maybe it also as very few calories.
Garlic is very nutritious with low calories, and one clove of garlic that is (3grams) of raw garlic has the following potent medicinal properties of our daily value.
- 2% of Manganese
- 2% of Vitamin B6
- 1 % of Vitamin C
- 1 % Selenium
- 06 grams of Fiber and
- Calcium, C
- Garlic in a diet can heal sickness like the common cold
- Garlic included in the daily diet can improve cholesterol level, hence lowing the risk of getting heart disease. Garlic can lover the total and LDL cholesterol, garlic is recommending for those with high cholesterol
- The active compounds in garlic mention earlier can help in reducing blood pressure.
- Due to antioxidants that garlic contains may help prevent Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia.
- Garlic can also help in a long life.
- Including garlic in a diet for athletic might increase their performance.
- It’s also proven that garlic may help in improving Bone Health
- When you eat garlic you may be able to detoxify heavy metals in your body
- Finally, garlic taste very delicious and it is easy to add to a diet
Garlic can be used in many diets like savory dishes, soups, sauces, and many more, and for many years’ science believed garlic has a lot of medicinal properties which has confirmed now.
Please leave a comment below.