Do you like creamy garlic & veggie casserole? This garlic recipe guide will cover creamy garlic and veggie casserole or garlic creamy and veggie casserole recipe
We welcome you to garliccare, here we try to answers all you question about garlic and how to grow garlic, plant garlic, and garlic recipes. But this article or guide will talk about creamy garlic and veggie casserole.
This is not a guarantee but can have a great hit if you prepare this veggie casserole and add more of garlic. Children’s love garlic foods such as garlic bread, garlic fries, garlic chicken, garlic pasta and many more so you can include garlic to something you think your child doesn’t like such as certain veggies, it will become much more suitable for them to eat.
To make your Creamy Garlic and Veggie Casserole better than what is been prepare at a restaurant or any other place then you will need suitable ingredients to support it. Find below the ingredients for this Creamy Garlic and Veggie Casserole recipe:
- 2 cups fresh trimmed green beans
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- ½ cup butter
- 6 minced cloves garlic
- 1 small chopped sweet onion
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt, pepper
- Smoked paprika
This Creamy Garlic and Veggie Casserole recipe are designed to serve 4 – 5 people at a table so if you want to serve more people at a table then the ingredients of this recipe must increase.
Preparing Creamy Garlic and Veggie Casserole will take you up to just 50 minutes to finished, which is an ideal time for you to hold your hunger and wait. It does not waste much time to prepare.
METHOD OF PREPARING CREAMY GARLIC & VEGGIE CASSEROLE
- First, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remember that, this is more than an ordinary green bean casserole with fried onions. This type of casserole is made with ingredients which are fresh and lots of garlic.
- So, you have to grease a large baking dish and set aside for now.
- In a frying pan, heat the butter and cook the mushrooms with garlic and onion.
- At this stage, the green beans must be added for just a few minutes before putting aside all the veggies.
- Season the veggies with salt and pepper and leave the veggies alone for now.
- In a saucepan, put together the sour cream, milk and vegetable broth.
- Now comes the time to make the veggie casserole; all you have to do is to mix together the veggies with the sour cream mixture and after pour into the baking pan or dish.
- Next is to Sprinkle the smoked paprika, mozzarella cheese and breadcrumbs on the top veggie casserole.
- The final stage is to bake in the oven for about 45 minutes.
WHAT TO SERVE CREAMY GARLIC & VEGGIE CASSEROLE WITH
Creamy Garlic and Veggie Casserole is a very great veggie side dish to serve with pork chops or maybe fish.
BENEFITS OF GARLIC IN A DIET
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.
By Joe Leech, MS on June 28, 2018
Recently, science has confirmed many of the benefits we can drive from garlic in our health. And this benefit can only be when you consume garlic and this is where you add it to your diet or eat it in any way.
Moreover, consider garlic recipe is an important secret to your healthy life. Find below some of the major health benefits you drive from garlic by including garlic in your diet:
- Garlic had compounds having great power, influence, or effect medicinal properties.
Garlic plant is among of onion family and contains compounds like sulfur which science believed it gives or brings health benefits
- Aside from the very good nutritious garlic maybe it also as very few calories.
Garlic is very nutritious with low calories, and one clove of garlic that is (3 grams) of raw garlic has the following potent medicinal properties of our daily value.
- 2% of Manganese
- 2% of Vitamin B6
- 1 % of Vitamin C
- 1 % Selenium
- 06 grams of Fiber and
- Calcium, C
- Garlic in a diet can heal sickness like the common cold
- Garlic included in the daily diet can improve cholesterol level, hence lowing the risk of getting heart disease. Garlic can lover the total and LDL cholesterol, garlic is recommending for those with high cholesterol
- The active compounds in garlic mention earlier can help in reducing blood pressure.
- Due to antioxidants that garlic contains may help prevent Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia.
- Garlic can also help in a long life.
- Including garlic in a diet for athletic might increase their performance.
- It’s also proven that garlic may help in improving Bone Health
- When you eat garlic you may be able to detoxify heavy metals in your body
- Finally, garlic taste very delicious and it is easy to add to a diet
Garlic can be used in many diets like savory dishes, soups, sauces, and many more, and for many years’ science believed garlic has a lot of medicinal properties which has confirmed now.